you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Saturday, July 5
just some random points first:
- my parents are leaving tmr, kind of sad and happy about it.
- i honestly hate packing for a trip abroad
- the tough times are here and i want out
- i haven't really talked to the BIG guy up there in the longest time
- and i haven't been the best catholic i can be
- i wish money isn't an issue in this practical world
- time and luck isn't on my side recently
anyway to get back to what i wanted to post, my parents are leaving for china tmr, or later. if u all didn't know, we're going there for my fat bro's wedding. so many things to bring and so many things to do before we leave. just one word for it: SIAN. and even after coming back, we still have the s'pore wedding and church to worry about. oh oh, and the best thing is: i'm the lector for the church wedding. hur tell me again, why am i so excited about it?
ok actually i was just ranting. it's nice to have a happy occasion happening in the house cos i doubt another wedding in the family will occur any time soon, or ever. but in any case, despite all the problems and quarrels that happened in the process of preparing for this wedding, we all feel happy for my fat brother. what else can i say besides him being fat? oh sorry, nothing! (:
ok so whoever is reading this out there, if u all want anything from china, msg me before wed so i can get the stuff for u! or actually i think i still can receive messages in china so whatever la. any time, anywhere then.
anyway, i miss this place :( i wanna go back soon! it's so nice and stress-free there!
